BY ITSELF, WITH FRUIT, TO GARNISH CAKES AND MUCH MORE
DIFFICULTY: LOW PREP. TIME: 30 MIN. COOKING TIME: 15 MIN. SERVINGS: 8 COST: LOW
4 LARGE EGG YOLKS OR 2 WHOLE
1/2 CUP (100 gr.) GRANULATED SUGAR
4 TBSP (50 gr.) ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
2 CUPS (480 ml) WHOLE MILK
LEMON PEEL OF 1/2 A LEMON
1) In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk with the lemon peel on low heat.
2) In large saucepan, with wooden spatula, mix eggs and sugar.
3) Add flour, little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4) Take lemon peel out from milk and pour in egg mixture a little at a time. Place mixture on medium to low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. Do not reach boil, it will curdle.
5) Pour mixture in a bowl or individual serving cups. Cover with saran wrap to avoid film to form, Refrigerate or serve warm.
©Copyright 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019. All rights reserved
Proudly powered by