TARTUFI AL CIOCCOLATO
DIFFICULTY: LOW PREP. TIME: 30 MIN. COOLING TIME: 1 DAY SERVINGS: 12 COST: MEDIUM
2/3 CUP (160 ml) HEAVY CREAM
8 OUNCES (240 gr.) DARK CHOCOLATE FINELY CUT
2 TBSP (28 gr.) UNSALTED BUTTER
2 TBSP LIQUOR OF YOUR CHOICE (ORANGE LIQUOR, BRANDY, WHISKY, RUM, COFFEE LIQUOR, ETC.)
COCOA POWDER UNSWEETENED AS NEEDED
1) In a 1-quart saucepan bring heavy cream to a boil. Remove from heat.
2) Add chocolate and butter to the heavy cream. Do not mix until the chocolate is melted.
3) Once chocolate is melted, mix well with wire whisk.
4) Pour into a bowl and add the liquor of your choice,(I prefer the orange liquor). Stir well. Refrigerate several hours, until the chocolate hardens or overnight.
5) With two teaspoons make balls with refrigerated chocolate mixture, passing chocolate from one teaspoon to the other.
6) Put chocolate balls in the cocoa and role them.
Transfer the TARTUFI in a serving dish, cover with saran wrap and keep refrigerated.
SERVE COLD FROM THE REFRIGERATOR
©Copyright 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020. All rights reserved
Proudly powered by