CROSTATA DOPPIA CREMA
DOUBLE CUSTARD TART, THE
PROBABLY ORIGINATED IN
TYPICAL ITALIAN CAKE WITH SHORTBREAD BASE
DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM PREP. TIME: 30 MIN. COOKING TIME: 60 MIN. SERVINGS: 12 COST: MEDIUM
First thing double the
Pasta Frolla (1)
(double the recipe but add one extra egg yolk)
9-inch spring form pan.
HEAT OVEN AT 350°F
1) Line with parchment or baking paper and butter a 9-inch spring form pan
2) Press a little more then half of the Pasta Frolla on the bottom of the pan and prick with fork. put the remainder Pasta Frolla in refrigerator.
3) Bake about 20 minutes or until golden.
Start the Crema Pasticcera.
Take the pan out of the oven and let cool.
4) Press the remainder Pasta Frolla or as much needed on the sides of the spring form pan (arrive to the top).
5) If you have some extra Pasta Frolla you can roll out and cut it in strips to arrange them in a chequered pattern over the cake.
6) Pour the Crema Pasticcera in the pan, arrange the strips in a chequeres and curl down the edges with spatula.
7) Bake for another 20 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm, at room temperature or refrigerate.
8) Garnish as you like and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
©Copyright 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019. All rights reserved
Proudly powered by